World Heart Day is observed on September 29 annually to make people aware of heart disease. On this day, doctors all over the world, point out the importance of a healthy heart and how cardiovascular disease can be controlled and prevented. Doctors trust that premature deaths from heart-related diseases can be prevented if a few things are controlled. Now It becomes more important to make people aware of cardiovascular disease. World Heart Day established in 1999 by World Heart Federation (WHF) in association with the World Health Organization (WHO). World Heart Day 2020 theme is “Use To Beat”.
World Heart Day Image:
World Heart Day Message and Greetings
- On the occasion of World Heart Day, I wish that your heart always stay healthy and happy. So take care of your diet and always keep your heart in good shape!
- The best way to keep your heart in a healthy state is by eating right, sleeping right and not taking stress. Sending my best wishes on World Heart Day to you.
- If you have a healthy heart, you can enjoy a happy and long life. So encourage your loved ones to go for heart checkup this World Heart Day for a smooth life ahead.
- Let us celebrate World Heart Day by going for heart checkups and promising ourselves to eat healthy and live happy. Best wishes on World Heart Day to you.
- You live longer and healthier if you have a heart that beats without any complications.