New York. More than 32,000 people have died in Britain due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). According to the data released on Tuesday, the number of deaths due to the virus in Europe is 32,313 in the country. In this case, it has left Italy behind.
More than 10,000 cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) have been reported for the third consecutive day in Russia. So far 1,55,370 cases have been reported in the country and 1,451 people have died. In the last 24 hours, 10,102 cases were reported and 95 people have died. There were 10,581 cases on Monday and 10,633 cases a day earlier.
Coronavirus World Live Updates
After 1,315 new cases of coronavirus in Pakistan, the number of infection cases reached 21,501, while 24 more people died from the disease. 486 people have died in the country. According to news agency PTI, the Pakistan Health Ministry said on Tuesday that 2,22,404 tests have been done so far. There have been 9,857 tests in the last 24 hours.
– On April 28, 209 Pakistanis trapped in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) returned home due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Of these, 105 people have been found infected with corona. According to the news agency IANS, this has been confirmed by a top official.
– In Brazil, 4,075 new cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) have been reported in the last 24 hours and 263 people have died. The health minister of the country gave information about this. According to the news agency Reuters, 1,05,222 cases have been reported in the country and 7,288 people have died.
– 35,89,078 cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) have been reported worldwide, of which 2,50,380 people have died and 11,14,577 have been cured. According to Reuters, 14,55,378 cases have been reported in Europe till May 5, 2020, at 7.30 am. 2,45,611 cases have been reported in Asia.
– The first batch of 5 million tablets of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) from India has reached Toronto. The Consulate General of India in Toronto, Canada gave this information. The Embassy said that India-Canada cooperation is continuing at these critical times.
– Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani said that the US will stop the World Health Organization (WHO) funding, disrupting the global fight against the coronavirus. Addressing a meeting of leaders of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) liaison group on Monday, Rouhani criticized the US, calling it a “hasty and irresponsible step”, news agency IANS said.
– China on Tuesday reported a new case of coronavirus. No one has died in the country due to corona for the last three weeks. According to the news agency PTI, according to China’s Health Department, 395 people are undergoing treatment in the hospital. 949 people are in isolation. These people are either suspected patients of corona or have reported positive even after the virus has not shown any symptoms.
– Coronavirus in the US has killed 1,015 people in the last 24 hours. According to the news agency AFP, this is the lowest number of deaths due to the virus in a day in a month. So far, 68,689 people have died in the US.
– News agency PTI quoted Pakistan’s Health Ministry as saying that till Monday, 476 people have died in the country and so far 20,941 cases have been reported.