Visakhapatnam. All three people died due to leaking chemical gas at Venkatapuram village in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. They also include a child. It is being told that the gas leaked from the plant of the LG Polymers Industry. According to media reports, more than a thousand people have fallen ill. This accident happened at three in the morning.
The district medical and health officer has confirmed three deaths. Since this incident panic has spread in the 3 km area around the plant. People around Venkatapuram village have complained of difficulty in breathing. Many people also got dizzy. At the same time, some people also got red spots in their bodies.
Read also: Chattisgarh Gas Leak: After Andhra Pradesh gas leak in Raigarh paper mill
Police said – 50 people found unconscious on the road
NDRF and SDRF team has been sent to the spot. On the other hand, police and administration have started the rescue work with the help of local people. Inspector Ramanya of Gopalapatnam Circle told the media that he found around 50 people unconscious on the road. There was a lot of difficulty in reaching the scene.