Parsley is excellent for keeping hair from becoming dry and lifeless in the summer season and for making the skin soft and radiant. Learn how and how it can prove beneficial for us.
Parsley is rich in vitamins A, B and C, potassium, manganese, phosphorus, calcium, iron, sodium, and fiber. It is equally beneficial for hair as well as skin. Nowadays there is a great demand for cosmetology of Parsley. Due to this, it is now used as a hair tonic. It contains an antioxidant called apigenin, which controls hair fall. To get beautiful and attractive skin in addition to thick and strong hair, how and how to try Parsley would be perfect, learn from beauty expert Bharti Taneja.
Try like this
Boil water by mixing one cup of parcels in 3 cups of water. After boiling for about 30 minutes, when the water turns yellow, add the juice of one lemon to it. Now let it cool down. Use this water after shampooing to get thick and shiny hair.
1. Parsley contains luteolin antioxidants, which helps in removing free radicals from the body. Having enough vitamins A and C in it, it is enough for the eyes and skin. Is beneficial.
2. Parsley’s pack is helpful in eliminating pimples and its scars. It also removes facial dirt. Due to which the skin starts to look bluish and simple.
3. Beta carotene present in parcels is converted into vitamin A for proper skincare. Thus, Parsley improves the speed of wrinkles and wound healing.
4. By applying a mixture of Parsley, Apple Cider Vinegar and Tea Tree Oil on the face, the skin becomes stain-free but be careful not to apply Parsley oil directly on the skin, it can also cause skin burn.
5. Parsley is mostly used for garnishing and chutney, but grinding its leaves not only improves the skin but also reduces facial swelling.
Remove dark circles
The parsley reduces the dark circles around the eyes and dulling of the skin. For this, grind the leaves of Parsley and mix 2 drops of honey and 4 drops of lemon juice and apply on the face and neck. Wash it when dry.
Remove dead skin
Consolidate a bunch of parsley and yogurt in a blender and granulate it well to make a glue. Include a couple of drops of tea tree oil to a teaspoon. Apply it on the face and neck. Wash it with water in the wake of drying for 15 minutes. Apply this pack thrice seven days.