Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Opening of Online Application Date and time of closing of Online Application
06/02/2021 11:00 hrs. to 05/03/2021 17:00 hrs.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2021:If you are looking for a government job then there is a better chance for you. Central Railway Recruitment Board has issued a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice posts. Under this, vacancies have been drawn for other regions including Mumbai, Bhusawal, Pune, Nagpur and Solpur. Under this, a total of 2500 posts will be appointed. In such a case, interested and eligible candidates can apply till 5 March. To apply for these posts, candidates can apply online by visiting the official portal https://www.rrccr.com/Home. When applying, keep in mind that the form should be read first, because if the form If any disturbance is found in the application form will be rejected.
As per the notification issued by the Central Railway Recruitment Board, the candidates applying to the post of Apprentice should be successful in 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from any recognized institute. At the same time, the age of the candidate should be between 15 and 24. Along with this, the reserved category candidates will be given relaxation as per rules. To apply to this post, the candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.100.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED
Candidates are required to upload the legible scanned copy of
1. SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
2. Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent
certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving
certificate indicating date of birth).
3. Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which
applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
4. National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National
Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
5. Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable, as
mentioned in Para 8.5 above.
6. Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
7. Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates
applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
Production of original documents, as stated above, on the day of
document verification is mandatory without which they will not be
allowed to appear in the document verification. Certificates in
languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an
attested translation in English/Hindi.
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not
have completed 24 years of age as on 01-01-2021.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3
years in case of OBC candidates.
Accordingly for different communities, the eligible Date of Birth range
shall be as follows :
Community Candidate should be born between (both dates inclusive)
UR 01/01/1997 to 01/01/2006
SC 01/01/1992 to 01/01/2006
ST 01/01/1992 to 01/01/2006
OBC 01/01/1994 to 01/01/2006
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the Ex. servicemen status for the
purpose of their engagement. However, regardless of community, Ex servicemen will be considered against the Ex-servicemen quota,, if available. If UR vacancies are not available then only Ex. serviceman belonging to those particular communities where vacancies are available will be considered against the ex-servicemen quota.
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its
equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50%
marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National
Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for
Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National
Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
PAYMENT OF FEES
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as
part of online application process as under:
Once the online application is complete in all respects at
RRC/CR’s website www.rrccr.com, candidates will be directed to
payment gateway of SBI’s website to make payment.
Once the payment is successfully done, candidates will be
redirected to RRC/CR’s website to complete the application
process and download the application form.
In case the candidates tried to make payment before and come
across some issues like loss of internet connection due to which
the fee amount has been deducted from their Account/Debit/Credit
Card but still unable to download the application, please click on
“Verify Payment” button to reconfirm the same from the Payment
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form
candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway
integrated with the online application. No change/edit will be allowed
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet
Banking / SBI Challan etc. by providing information as asked on the
screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne
by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the date
entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed
and retained by the candidate.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
The selection process
The candidates applying online on this post will be selected on the basis of merit in the 10th standard. Apart from this, candidates should note that even if they have also taken a degree of higher education, only marks of 10th will be given preference. Apart from this, candidates can read the official notification to check more details related to education qualification.