Holi is a festival of colors, in which people of every religion celebrate it with full enthusiasm and fun. This festival decorated with love-filled colors, gives the message of brotherhood, opening the bonds of every religion, sect, caste. On this day, all the people forget their old grievances and hug and enslave a couple. Children and youth play with colors. This festival is celebrated on the full moon of Phalgun month. Everyone puts gulal, abir, and different colors on each other. This festival is a festival of colors. Celebrate Holi virtually, send these Wishes, Quotes, Messages, and Images to your loved ones.
Be careful while playing with colors
Sometimes due to the chemical in the colors, it has a bad effect on the body of the people. Doctors say that do not use chemical dyed colors at all. Try to keep the eyes safe while playing color, as bad colors have a bad effect on the eyes. The color applied to the body is left out, but if there is a chemical color in the eyes, then the eyesight can also be lost.
Avoid Corona, Celebrate in a Happiness Atmosphere
People across the country celebrate the festival of Holi with joy. But in view of the increasing danger of corona, follow social distancing. The Guidelines of the Code of Conduct have been issued. Everyone has to follow this also. Keep yourself safe and keep others in the corona epidemic. The important thing is not to let any untoward incident happen. One little step can do harm.
Safety Precautions – Stopping The Spread Of Coronavirus
- Prefer to celebrate the Holi festival indoor
- Strictly follow social distancing while avoiding large family get together
- Avoid handshakes and hugging
- Keep a close watch on senior citizens and children
- Ensure not to use dry colors while playing Holi
- Don’t play with colors if you have known allergy colors or you are aschematic. There are lots of different ways to celebrate Holi.
- Don’t use colors in the area near to eyes, nose, mouth, and open wounds.
- Maintain hydration by drinking water or juice as the sun will suck up all your energy.
Tips For Skin Care On Holi
- Go for organic / Eco-friendly Holi colors.
- Oil the hair before play Holi
- Wear clothes with good coverage
- Apply oil on the body
- Apply sunscreen over the exposed area like face and arms.
- Take a bath immediately after the Holi celebration with a mixture of besan, curd, and turmeric which removes colors efficiently.