The government has released the guidelines for unlock-3. The big thing is that in this guideline, the ban on night curfew has been lifted. Meaning, there will be no restriction on going anywhere at night. Approval has also been given to open gym-yoga center. At the same time, restrictions on cinema hall, school, metro-rail will continue.
The lockdown has been extended till 31 August in the Containment Zone area.
Unlock-3 guidelines –
- Now the night curfew has been lifted which means that the ban on personal people traveling at night has been lifted.
- There will be approval to open yoga institutes and gym from August 5. The Health Ministry will issue total rules regarding this, which will be considered
- Independence Day celebrations will be allowed to be celebrated keeping in mind the social distancing and health protocol
- After discussing with the states, it has been decided that the school colleges will remain closed till August 31.
- International air travel has been approved under the Vande Bharat Mission. More flights will be started as planned
- There will be a ban on Metro Rail, Cinema Hall, Swimming Pool, Entertainment Park, Theaters, Bar, Auditorium and all types of festivals. Apart from this, all activities will be allowed outside the Containment Zone.
- The lockdown in the Containment Zone has been extended till 31 August. Containment zones should be clearly marked by the state and union territory to prevent corona infection.