If you were waiting for Unlock-4 starting from September, then its guidelines have been released. After 5 months 3 major concessions are being given. The first major relaxation is that Metro services have been allowed to start from 7 September. Guidelines on this will be issued separately.
The other big thing is that all types of Gathering will be able to start from September 21, but with a limit of 100 people. And thirdly, schools and colleges will remain closed, but children from 9th to 12th will be able to go to school on their own wish to seek guidance from teachers. Now know about the guidelines in a sequential manner …
1. Metro Services: Start after 5 months
Cities like Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Bengaluru wanted the introduction of metro services. Under Unlock-4, the state governments will be able to launch them from September 7. In this, how will the journey be and what are the things to be kept in mind, for this the Ministry of Urban Development will issue a separate Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
2. All kinds of groups allowed with hundred people limit
Already on 22 March, when the public curfew was imposed, state governments across the country had banned religious, cultural, academic, sports, entertainment and political events. Now they have been allowed to resume from September 21. Open air theaters for these will also be opened from September 21, but there are some conditions for such programs:
- More than 100 people will not be able to gather in such assemblies.
- Masks will be necessary for those joining the gathering.
- Where such programs are taking place, it is necessary to take measures for social distancing.
- Where there will be assemblies, it is necessary to provide thermal screening and hand sanitizer or hand wash facilities.
3. The question of almost every household – whether schools and colleges will open?
The answer is no. The guidelines said that schools, colleges, educational and coaching institutes will remain closed till 30 September. However, in some cases exemption is being given from September 21 …
- 50% teaching and non-teaching staff can be called in schools for online coaching and tele-counseling. State governments can allow this.
- Children from 9th to 12th will be able to go to school on their own risk, wish to seek guidance from teachers. For this, they have to get written approval from their parents or guardian.
- Training can be imparted in National Skill Training Institutes, Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) and Short Term Training Centers.
- The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development will also be able to start training at the Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship.
- Higher education institutes will be open only to research scholars doing PhD. – Post graduate students of technical and professional courses who require laboratory use or experimental work will be able to go to college. The Higher Education Department will allow these to be opened after talks with the states.
- Read Also: Big decision in unlock-4: Guidelines on school-colleges
4. Will there be repeated lockdown?
A similar indication is being received from the guidelines of the Central Government. It states- State governments will no longer be able to impose lockdown at the state, district, subdivision, city or village level outside the containment zone without consulting the central government.
5. What is going to be closed in the country?
- Regular passenger train services will remain closed. Only select trains are running now.
- International flights will remain closed. At present, only flights are being run under the Vande Bharat Mission.
- Multiplexes will be off.
- Cinema hall, swimming pool, entertainment park, closed theater will remain closed.
6. Things that are told every time…
- The lockdown will be strictly followed by September 30 in the Containment Zone.
- There will be no restriction on inter-state and intra-state movements. No one needs to get separate permission to go anywhere in the country.
- Everyone has to have social distancing. It is important to keep social distancing between customers at the stores.
- People over 65 years of age, children younger than 10 years, pregnant women, people struggling with other fatal diseases have been advised not to leave unless necessary.
- Keep promoting the use of the Arogya Setu App.