New York. Coronavirus has caused havoc around the world. The number of cases of coronavirus has crossed 46 lakhs worldwide, while in the world the death toll of the corona has exceeded 3 lakhs. According to John Hopkins University, 1237 deaths have been reported in the US in the last 24 hours. Coronavirus cases are increasing rapidly in the US, according to John Hopkins University. So far, a total of 2,72,043 cases of coronavirus have been reported in Russia. A total of 2,537 people have died here, while 63,166 people have recovered.
Coronavirus World Updates:
- So far 16,253 cases of coronavirus have been reported in Japan, out of which 10,809 people have been discharged from hospital after treatment. So far 729 people have lost their lives in the country from Corona.
- One lakh 18 thousand cases of coronavirus have been reported in Iran, out of which 93,147 people have been discharged from the treatment hospital. At the same time, 6,937 people have lost their lives in the country from Corona.
- Nepal on Sunday thanked India for providing medical supplies including Tes Kit as part of bilateral cooperation to fight the coronavirus epidemic in the country.
- Kuwait has launched its first drive-through coronavirus testing center at Kuwait International Airport based on the country’s COVID-19 testing capability. According to the report of the news agency Xinhua at the inauguration of the center on Saturday night, Health Minister Basel al-Sabah said this would help increase the number of tests to search for uncontrolled cases.
- Coronavirus cases are increasing rapidly in Russia. So far, a total of 2,72,043 cases of coronavirus have been reported in Russia. A total of 2,537 people have died here, while 63,166 people have recovered.
- India has given Corona test kit to Nepal. India on Sunday presented a consignment of polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and antibody test kit to Nepal, which would enable their health professionals to conduct a COVID-19 test of at least 30,000 people in the country.
- In Pakistan, the number of infected people has crossed 40 thousand. According to the news agency Xinhua, the number of COVID-19 cases in Pakistan has increased to 40,151 with 873 deaths, according to the country’s Health Ministry on Sunday. A total of 1,352 new cases and 39 deaths have occurred in the last 24 hours.
- Three new cases of coronavirus have been reported in Thailand. With this, the total number of coronavirus cases in Thailand has risen to 3028. So far 56 people have died here.
- 583 new cases of coronavirus have been reported in Germany. With this, there have been 1,74,355 cases of coronavirus in the country so far. 33 more people have died here, due to which the death toll has reached 7,914.
- Thailand has once again extended the ban on international passenger flights to 30 June to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The Xinhua news agency quoted Thailand’s Civil Aviation Authority on Saturday as saying that no passenger flights could land at Thai airports until June 30.
- In South Korea, 13 new cases of coronavirus have been reported in the last 24 hours. The number of corona cases in the country has risen to 11,050, with figures released on Sunday (May 17) by the Korea Center for Disease Control and Prevention. A total of 262 people have died here.
- In the last 24 hours in Italy, 153 people have died due to Coronavirus. According to the Civil Protection Agency, in all, 31,763 people have died in Italy so far. A total of 2,24,760 cases of corona have been reported here.
- 930 new cases of coronavirus have been reported in Bangladesh. According to the Institute of Epidemiology Disease Control and Research (IEDCR), the total number of coronavirus cases in the country has reached 20,995. A total of 930 more coronavirus cases have been reported in Bangladesh.
- France has reported 96 deaths due to coronavirus in the last 24 hours, the lowest in the last two days. According to the ministry, 96 deaths were reported in France on Saturday, down from 104 deaths on Friday to 351 on Thursday. Xinhua reported on Saturday that 27,625 people have died in France due to the Coronavirus.
- The number of cases of coronavirus has crossed 46 lakhs worldwide. According to Johns Hopkins University, there have been a total of 46,21,793 (46 lakh 21 thousand 793) cases worldwide. The death toll from corona in the world has reached 3,11,349 (3 lakh 11 thousand 349).
According to Johns Hopkins University, 1237 people have died in the US in the last 24 hours. So far, there have been 14,67,283 cases of coronavirus in the US. A total of 88,730 deaths have been reported here.
1610 new cases of coronavirus have been reported in Turkey. According to Xinhua, Health Minister Fahrtin Koka has confirmed 1,610 new cases in Turkey. During this time 41 more people have died in Turkey.