Ganesh Chaturthi 2020: Ganesh Chaturthi festival will be celebrated on 22 August. According to Hindu Panchang, Ganesh Chaturthi festival is celebrated on the fourth day of Shukla Paksha in Bhadrapada month. According to the belief, Lord Ganesha was born on this date. This festival is celebrated with great pomp in India. On this day, the devotees of Ganapati Bappa bring them to their homes with drum drums, the whole atmosphere is echoed by the cheers of Ganapati Bappa Morya. You too can bring Bappa to your home on this day and get his blessings, let’s know Ganesh Chaturthi auspicious time, worship method and importance …
Ganesh Chaturthi Muhurta 2020
Chaturthi Tithi starts from 11:02 PM on August 21, August
22, 07:57 PM Chaturthi Tithi ends
Pooja Time: Worship Ganesh ji between 11 and 6 minutes to 1: 42 minutes.
Prohibited time of Moon sighting: Do not visit the Moon from 9:24 am to 9:46 pm on August 22.
Ganesh Chaturthi Puja Vidhi
- Take bath in Brahma Muhurta on Ganesh Chaturthi
- Bring the idol of Ganesha with pomp and rest.
- Install the idol of Ganesha by putting a pedestal on a post.
- Also, put betel nut in a kalash and tie it in a blank (new) cloth.
- After installing Lord Ganesha, worship him along with the whole family.
- Offer vermilion and durva.
- Offer laddus or modak to Lord Ganesha.
- Read or listen to the story of Ganesha, recite Ganesh Chalisa.
- After the pooja, Ganesh ji’s aarti at the end of the day.
Celebrate Ganesh festival in this way
Every year Ganesh Chaturthi festival is celebrated on the day of Shukla Paksha Chaturthi in the month of Bhadrapada. This day is celebrated as the birth anniversary of Ganesha, it is believed that the day Lord Ganesha originated. Ganesha is considered as the first worshiper among all the gods. On this day, by bringing Ganapati Bappa to his house, he removes all the obstacles and obstacles of his devotees. Hence Ganesh ji is also called Vighnaharta. People bring Ganesh ji to their home on Ganesh Chaturthi, they are immersed with pomp on the eleventh day of Ganesh Chaturthi and pray to come early next year, Ganapati ji has no shortage in his house.