Happy Kiss Day
Valentine’s week is on and February 13 will celebrate as Kiss Day. The Day is very important for every couples. Other than ordinary days on this day, people express their feelings by kissing their partner. However, there are people who are too shy to kiss their partner. Also, some people do not know the technique of kissing. Due to which they are not able to please the partner.
Kissing is an integral part of any relationship; basically it is to express how much you love and care for your partner. Kissing improves the bonding between the partners both at an emotional as well as physical level. Whether it’s when you meet your partner or when you drop her near her house, you can’t resist the urge to kiss, isn’t it?
Kissing is creating a moment which is far more intimate than the intercourse. When you kiss, you can feel the warmth in your heart, you can taste the sweetness of lips, you can experience the intimacy of the minds and bodies. However as passionate and romantic it sounds, it’s not always like that.
First time kiss ! Should I move myself a bit? Okay, I might get a strain from this posture. Where am I supposed to put my hands now? Am I breathing from my nose? HELP I CAN’T BREATHE! Why don’t they make a kissing guide? But now you don’t have to take the tension. On the occasion of Kiss Day, we are going to tell you some special tips of kissing which will surely make you happy. On kiss day send these cute messages and wishes to bring smile on partner’s face.
You may have these questions about kiss
how to kissing?
where to put hands while kissing?
how to kissing a girl? steps
how to move your lips when kissing?
how to French kiss?
How to kiss when you are tall?
how to kiss kissing tips,
How to kiss a girl?
how to fix a bad kisser?
how to kiss your girl?
How to become a good kisser?
How to Kiss a Girl for the First Time?
Why Do We Kiss?
How To Kiss Better?
How To Kiss?
Find your answer from the tips below
- Let the kiss have a tinge of affection. Instead of being brutally aggressive, it is always a better option to be tender and loving.
- Get their consent before kissing your partner. Kissing will be more fun in consent. At this point, any partner who is done with full feeling will encourage the rum.
- While eye contact is good up until this point, make sure to close your eyes while you are kissing her. There is nothing weirder to a woman than a guy who kisses with his eyes wide open.
- Don’t go from talking across a table to planting your lips on her face; touch her. Put your hands on her hips or around her waist and gently pull her toward you. Then, run your fingers through her hair, and cup her beautiful face in your hands.
- Keep your lips hydrated before kissing. As your lips soften, there will be more experience in kissing. Dry lips can ruin your partner’s mood.
- This moment should feel like it is moving in slow motion. There is nothing that will turn a woman off faster than a guy who moves too quickly, especially if this is the very first time you are even going to kiss her.
- Never ask a woman for her permission to kiss her. Despite what you might think, women, in general, like it when their man takes charge, especially during a passionate moment. Asking for her permission will make you seem timid and unsure; not sweet and sensitive. So, be a man and kiss her.
- You have to know when the moment is right. Like if the conversation stops, your eyes meet and neither of you seems to be able to look away, that is the perfect moment to kiss her. So, you should take the opportunity to do so.
- “Slide your mouth to his cheek and then his ear, then back to his mouth,” Also try different things with your hands, like rubbing his back, so it becomes a full-body experience.
- The shared adrenaline rush that comes from an unexpected kiss can make a couple feel more bonded. Why not try it?
- Touch your partner’s love nub like you’re punching your PIN into an ATM and you’ll get the wrong sort of withdrawal. Instead, tantalize her with kisses that initially avoid the breasts and genitals. Drive her wild with your special kissing sequence-feathery kisses on the neck, moving to the shoulder, then to the collar-bone area, following to small of the back, inner thigh and finally, hitting the mound between her legs.
- Most men think cunnilingus is just foreplay. But you’re on the wrong track: most women think of dining at the Y as the best bit of the main course. If you dive down directly into the delta, with the attitude that munching out for a few minutes is just a way to prime for the pump, she’ll sense it and lose interest.
- Some guys think a kiss simply involves moving their tongue in and out of my mouth. That’s just annoying. Instead, try different motions and amounts of pressure.
- A guy should move around when making out, not sit still and peck. Explore. Slide your lips over her body and keep your hands moving.
- A little tongue action is good, but not when you feel like you’re mouth-wrestling. Men are notorious for tonsil spelunking.
- When kissing, don’t just kiss. If you want to make your kiss memorable, hold your partner’s waist while kissing. And kiss their faces with love. Hold her neck as well.
- Kiss lightly around her mouth, on her cheeks, or on her neck—that’s a very sensual thing to do. Then when you reach her mouth, kiss her very softly on the lips—no insert-tongue-here kisses.
- When things go awry in a relationship, kissing can be a potent weapon in your armoury.
- Consider some breath freshener or a lozenge and take the initiative.
- To make sure your partner harnesses the same positive effects from a make out session as you do, jack up the romance. The setting of a kiss can affect how women perceive it.
- Kiss honestly. You don’t have to be someone else while kissing.
- Brush your lips between her throat and chin. The skin is thinner where the body flexes, so the nerves and blood vessels are closer to the surface-that’s why it’s also a perfume point. You’ll engage sensory receptors and trigger an emotional response.
- Kissing is your entrance exam for the rest of your partner’s body. For maximum effect, plant a small kiss on each lip before placing soft, dry, relaxed kisses on the entire mouth.
- Keep her face lightly cupped and look into her eyes. Breathe out and shake your head as though you found the kiss unbelievable.
- Don’t slobber all over her like a Great Dane. Brush your lips over hers until she parts them and offers you her tongue.
- Fix your bad breath using salt and a glass of water. Dentists recommend gargling two teaspoons of salt dissolved in water to eliminate halitosis-causing bacteria. Eat cardamom or any facial freshener before kissing. Your fresh breath will also give the partner a taste.
- Men should ensure that before heading into a kissing scenario, ensure your facial hair is soft, by using a small amount of hair conditioner on any stubble, and then applying facial moisturizer. Or plaster your lips with Vaseline, then gently wipe it off.
- Always kiss back. Guys are sensitive about physical rejection, and turning your head away when he lunges because you feel crabby or fear you have morning breath can make him hesitate next time.
- Quit stressing over who goes first. When you’re enjoying the activity, you forget who really started it. Plus, be the one to launch a few lusty mouth-to-mouth sessions and the physical charge will likely thrill him so much, he’ll soon follow suit on his own.
- The first and the most basic rule of any kiss is-knowing the right moment. Kiss should not be so sudden that it becomes shocking!
Source: OddNaari, NewsTree