Happy Valentine’s Day
February, the month of love has begun. if you love someone, then you should not be hidden your love inside you, it should be shared because the time has come. Valentine’s week is the most fabled and loved week, when couples from all over the world eagerly wait for this week so that they can completely engulf themselves in the fever of love.
Every year from February 7 to February 14 the world will be celebrating Valentine’s week. However, most people know about Valentines Day but there are some who don’t know which occasion falls on which date. Now, if you are eager to know the day list before valentine’s day then, you’ve landed on the right page.
The celebration commences a week starting with Rose Day on February 7. This is followed by Propose Day on February 8, Chocolate Day on February 9, Teddy Day on February 10, Promise Day on February 11, Kiss Day on February 12, and Hug Day on February 13, ending with Valentine’s Day on February 14.
It is the time when people spend with their loved ones and express their love in their own unique way. Spending time with their loved one is different for different people and only they are privy to it. Valentine’s week celebrates through 8 days.
How do I wish my love Valentine’s Day?
♥ I am wishing the happiest Valentine’s Day for the sweetest valentine that I could ever have. ♥ You are my one and only sweetheart and I’m glad that you are mine. ♥ Be with me today and tomorrow, and forever! I love you.
Thanks for bringing so much love, joy, and adventure into my life. I love you. You’re my love I ever wanted and I’m so glad you’re mine. Wishing the sweetest, happiest day to my forever Valentine!
Happy Valentines Day Wishes
Finally arrives the last day of the week — Valentine’s Day! On this special occasion, express your love with your special one by sharing these love-filled wishes and messages.
VALENTINE’S DAY WISHES FOR BOYFRIEND
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life.
- I love you more than pizza.
- You’re my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking about you.” —Virginia Woolf
- Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peel-ing.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, handsome.
- Valentine, you take my breath away, every single day.
- It’s just one day in the year, but you should know that I love you every day and every moment. Take my love on this beautiful occasion!
- The more time we spend together, the more we fall in love with each other. Happy valentines!
VALENTINE’S DAY WISHES FOR GIRLFRIEND
- Know why I have a library card? Because I’m check-in’ you out.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman I know.
- “Love is friendship that has caught on fire.” —Ann Landers
- I love you, and I love us.
- You take my breath away. Always.
- Every love song is about you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most important woman in my life.
- I never liked Valentine’s Day, and then I met you and I understood what it was all about.
VALENTINE’S DAY WISHES FOR HUSBAND
- Thank you for bringing so much love, joy, and adventure into my life. I love you.
- You still make me laugh. You still give me butterflies. And I’m still falling for you every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Through all the seasons, through all of time… I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- “Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” —Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- This will definitely be a kids-in-bed-early kind of night. XOXOXO
- When we met, I knew I wanted to spend every single Valentine’s Day with you. You’re my rock and I don’t know what I’d do without you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- To my hubby on this Valentine’s Day, I’m yours forever.
- To another Valentine’s Day spent with the love of my life, and to many more.
VALENTINE’S DAY WISHES FOR WIFE
- I love you more than you’ll ever know. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I would choose you again and again. Happy Valentine’s Day to the woman of my dreams.
- You’re the reason I am who I am today. Thank you for everything you do for our family. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
- You are my best friend, my partner, and my soulmate. I love you.
- Thanks for being you and for being mine.
- What would I do without you by my side? Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life.
- To the most amazing woman who I am lucky enough to call my wife, Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Every day I wake up next to you feels like Valentine’s Day.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY QUOTES
If you ever had doubt what is most effective way to show your love on this special day, then we will tell you the secret. Get some small gift, if it he then belt or a wallet, if it is she then perfume or a fancy bag, and then wrap it up with these loving messages with beautiful images on top. This will get her or him to smile whole day and night too 🙂
We all make mistakes in life. But it is never a mistake to love. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love. I love you so much!
The greatest thing you will ever learn in this world is to love and to be loved in return. Thank you honey for coming into my life. Best loving wishes on this wonderful day! I love you!
The only thing that we never get enough of is love and the one thing that we never give enough is also… love! Best wishes on this beautiful day, sweetheart!
You know you’re in love if you cannot bring yourself to fall asleep because the reality is finally better than what is in your dreams. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Love might be one of the most misunderstood feelings in this world. Yet, it weakens the brain, causes the cheeks to glow, eyes to sparkle and blood pressure to rise.
When you trip over love, you can still get up. But when you fall in love, you will fall forever. I love you, baby!
Valentine’s Day Greetings
5 Unique gift ideas on Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Week: People express their love for one another by spending time together. There are several ways to express your love to someone. You can take them out for dinner or plan a small trip to celebrate the day of love. How about ditching the traditional ideas of Valentine gifts and look for some unique gifts for your love to make them feel special on Valentine’s Day.
1. Subscription package
This is one of the best Valentine’s day gifts you can give this year. Giving a subscription package including Netflix, Amazon Prime, Flipkart, Hotstar and more is one of the best and the most pocket friendly gift you can give this Valentine’s day.
3. Books and bookmarks
If your partner is an avid reader of books, you’re in luck! Several romantic books are available on special Valentine’s offer online, with classic love stories beginning from Rs 100. To add a personal touch to it, you can also make bookmarks for them, to assure them that you not only accept but also appreciate any and all of their hobbies.
4. Photo box
It is a wonder how many beautiful gifts can come from something as simple as photographs. A box full of small photos can make your lover’s day. An added touch could be a personal design on the box… painted by you!
If your partner loves sweets, give them a combination of chocolates that they can savour. The chocolates symbolize the sweetness they bring to your life!
Valentine Day week list 2021
Day 1- February 7, 2021 (Sunday): Rose Day
The Valentine week list starts with Rose Day which is on February 7. It is commemorated with zeal, passion and happiness among lovers of all age groups. Rose Day is the first and one of the most beautiful days as it is celebrated by exchanging flowers along with blessings, and wishes. On this day roses are presented as a token of love.
Rose Day Wishes
- These roses are just a means to say how precious you are to me. Happy rose day!
- Sending you yellow, white, red, pink, etc. roses to let you know how you add colors to my life every day. Happy Rose Day beautiful!
- Sending you rose plant instead of a flower, I wish you stay in my life forever and ever just like this plant. Happy Rose Day!
- I chose the best red roses to express my love for you because you are the best, my soul mate. Happy Rose Day!
- Sending you the most beautiful roses in the world today. Happy Rose Day!
- May God make our love life more beautiful than the most beautiful rose in the world. Happy Rose Day my love!
- Your soul is as beautiful as a rose. Happy Rose Day to my rose!
- No matter which day comes our love for each other will remain the same forever. Happy rose day my darling!
All of the Rose Color Meanings You Need to Know
Rose color symbolism
If you planned on delivering this classic choice to your significant other, you’re in luck: It means “love.”
It might be best to save these beauties for a more somber moment. Generally associated with marriage and spirituality, they actually mean “a heart unacquainted with love.”
The ivory rose have a totally different meaning. They are said to represent charm, thoughtfulness, and gracefulness. Ivory colored roses also represent richness and perfection. Ivory roses would be great for letting someone know you care, without romantic intentions.
You wouldn’t think it’s cruel to gift someone a bouquet, but these sunny flowers imply jealousy and infidelity. In modern times, however, this variety is associated with friendship and cheer due to the vibrant color.
When yellow roses have red tips, however, they take on an entirely different meaning. These multicolor roses mean “falling in love,” so they’re perfect for a new relationship — especially if you two were friends first.
Deliver the gift of grace and elegance when you send your sweetheart these pretty blooms.
Since blue roses aren’t exactly natural, they symbolize mystery and intrigue. A perfect option for a secret admirer, no?
Sweet and understated, this variety signifies modesty, sincerity, and gratitude. Send these flowers in place of a thank you note to tell people how you really feel.
An energetic, curious color comes with a meaning to match: enthusiasm and passion.
Pinker than orange and darker than peach, salmon blooms suggest “excitement and enthusiasm.” That makes them perfect for budding relationships.
Don’t be fooled — an off-white rose takes on a different definition than its starker cousin. Ivory indicates both charm and thoughtfulness, according to Passion Growers.
This lavender shade of flower has a very specific, and romantic, meaning — love at first sight!
Purple in a darker hue, like a deep plum or mauve, is often associated with royalty. So if you’re partner just binged the last season of The Crown in one weekend, this purple bouquet is for them.
Though it may not be as traditional as the classic red rose, this merlot shade is winter-appropriate and represents “unconscious beauty.”
If both the petals and the stem take on a verdant shade, good news: Green means a “constant rejuvenation of spirit.”
In roses, this minty green color means “cheerfulness and new beginnings.” So the couple in your life who just became parents? Gift them a bouquet of mint roses.
Black may not be the first color that comes to mind when celebrating love and friendship, but black roses actually symbolize rebirth and new beginnings. Since it’s impossible to find roses this dark without the help of a florist’s dye, they also carry an air of mystery.
Mixing red and white flowers together gives your bouquet a lovely new meaning. The combination of red and white roses symbolizes unity, which makes it a popular choice for weddings and celebrations of partnership.
Even lighter and brighter in color than its close relative salmon, this sunny shade of coral represents desire. These roses are perfect for the new person in your life that you’re excited to get to know better.
There’s no one way to say “I love you!” By mixing and matching the shades in your bouquet, you are combining the meaning that comes with each rose, creating an arrangement as unique as your love.
Day 2- February 8, 2021 (Monday): Propose Day
The second day of Valentine’s week or love week is marked as the day of the proposal. It is the most romantic day of Valentine’s Day week because lovers get a chance to confess love in front of their partners.
On this day, you can easily tell your mind, love talk to your partner or loved one, but if you want the answer to be yes and this moment will be memorable forever, then your love proposal is a bit out of the ordinary Should be different.
If you have a good voice, you can express your love even by singing a song. You can choose a song that your partner likes very much or you can also choose a song that expresses your feelings. Dedicate this song by holding the hand of your partner. Believe this moment will be very memorable for you. If your lover is interested in Art & Craft, then you can express your love in different ways by making something with your hands or using different colors on the sheets.
How to propose a girl ? How can I propose a girl to be my girlfriend?
- Be yourself: This is one of the most important things to be kept in mind. The girl should accept you for what you are. You should keep it simple and sweet while asking her out and pop the question accordingly.
- Bend down on your knees: This maybe one of the oldest ways to ask out a girl but it will sure shot turn out to be a winner. Women love their men to be chivalrous. A red rose in hand will be an icing on the cake.
- Take her out to dinner to a nice place and make her feel special. Get some of her favorite tracks played there and order something exquisite and then ask her out.
- Try and get a banner placed in front of her home or her workplace with a message. But remember not to use her real name. You can write what you call her personally.
- Try taking her to the place where you guys met the very first time. She will surely be moved by your actions. You will definitely get a positive response.
- If your budget approves, then you can get something written on the sky for her. But this should be done only when you are really sure about her.
- Buy a Special Gift for Her, You can buy a charm bracelet or a ring and ask her ‘Will you marry me?’ while presenting it to her. Presenting a ring to her will help you convey your message with an ease. Go near her with a bunch of red roses or take her somewhere out and then propose her.
- You can request your neighbors to put off their lights and get them to write ‘I Love You’, on their windows. Take her out in the balcony blindfolded and get her to open her eyes when everything is ready. She will love it.
- Drive down to a beach when the sun is about to set. Play some soft music in the car and wisper the golden words to her.
- If being adventurous is your mantra, then maybe you can plan out a trek to a nearby hill. Leave early morning and try reaching there before the sun rise. Bend on your knees and ask her out as soon as the sun starts rising.
- Be a little dramatic. Get a water gun and let her get shocked for a while and tell her you are under arrest for stealing my heart!
What should I say to propose a girl? What are the best proposal lines?
Here are some proposal lines which brings smile to your partner’s face!
1. “Found the reason for my smile, the day I found you. Will you let me be the reason for your smile?”
2. “In you, my life becomes whole, with you my days become bright. In your hands I would love to lay, this night and for the rest of my life!”
3. “You deserve the world and all the good things it has to offer. If I fail to find that world for you, I promise to give you mine!”
4. “Are you Google search engine? Because you’ve got everything I’ve been searching for in life.”
5. “You are my North, my South, my East and West, the sun of my morning and the night to my day!”
6. “I would love for you to grow old with me! The best is yet to be and it begins from the moment you say yes!”
7. “I love the feeling and the butterflies I get when I see you smiling. I would love to smile for the rest of my life too. So, I say it’s a yes?”
8. “You are the one I wanted to find, to tell that I need you all my life, from this day on till the rest of my life.”
9. “Only you, you’re the only thing I’ll see forever. In my eyes, in my words, and in everything I do, your sight is the only sight that will ever bring me peace!”
10. “Because every long lost road, led me to where you are; others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars, guiding me on my way, into your loving arms, this much I know is true. God bless the broken road that led me straight to you.”
11.”I love you just the way you are.”
12. “Having you by my side is what completes me, makes me and fulfils me. You complete me. So marry me and complete the circle with me!”
13. “I want to be with you forever and ever. We are meant to be together.”
14. “I love you. I never wish to be parted from you, from this day on. Be mine through the thick and thin of life.”
15. “Hold my hand tight as I want to grow old with you from this day forth.”
Day 3- February 9, 2021 (Tuesday): Chocolate Day
Chocolate Day is the third day of Valentine’s week or love week. This day makes your bond special with that one thing that’s sweeter than love chocolates. A little bit of Chocolate can work as a therapy in your relationship.
How to celebrate chocolate day? or how to celebrate chocolate day? on this day you can gift chocolates to your love one with these sweetest messages and wishes.
Happy Chocolate Day 2021 wishes
Chocolate Day celebration is incomplete without chocolates. Life is not successful without true love. Will you be my love forever? Happy Chocolate Day, my dear.
A day without sunshine, a day without your smile, a day without your presence will make me lifeless. Please be with me always. Happy Chocolate Day.
Life is like a chocolate box. Some are sweet, some are crunchy, some are nutty and some are soft. But all the chocolates are delicious. Happy Chocolate Day, friend.
Words can’t describe how special and perfect you are to me. I just want to say I love you so much. Happy Chocolate Day!
Love, like hot chocolate, takes you by surprise at first but keeps you warm for a long time. Happy Chocolate Day to my dear valentine.
Happy Chocolate Day 2021 Messages
My heart filled with love, my eyes full of adoration, my mind full of your dreams, and a box full of chocolates. Happy Chocolate Day!
Whenever I gorge on that favorite chocolate of mine, I am always reminded about you; a little bitter and a whole lot sweet. Happy Chocolate Day
There are only two things on this planet that can melt me: my girlfriend’s cute face and a bundle of chocolates. Happy Chocolate day my lovely girlfriend!
The secret of a perpetually happy life is tons of hugs and kisses from girlfriend and eating scrumptious chocolates every day. Happy chocolate day!
A day without chocolate on the chocolate day is like a day without sunshine. A life without true love is like a beach with no water and my life without you is nothing, my dear. Happy chocolate day!
There are no differences between you and chocolate. Both are sweeter than sugar, both smell amazing, and I love to eat both of you. Happy chocolate day!
May your life be filled, as mine has been, with love and laughter; and remember, when things are rough all you need is.. Chocolate.
Happy Chocolate Day 2021 Gift ideas
Today is the occasion of Chocolate Day in Valentine’s Week, the day people are happy to give chocolate to each other and express their feelings. But do not let this opportunity go like this. You can make it memorable by giving some gifts. So what will remain best for today, let’s know.
There is no need to be shocked or overthink by listening, prepare chocolates or make different bouquets. You can also include candies and toffees. If you want to give a more creative look, then add flowers to it along with chocolates.
If your girlfriends or boyfriends are fond of cakes, pastries, then give them a treat. It would be better to get it customized. With the help of a photo, you can give a creative twist to the cake.
The idea of gifting cookies to Health Conscious people will be the best. In which you can put different types of cookies with chocolate. The taste of cookies is also liked by most people.
You can buy a favorite color lipstick for girlfriends with the aroma of chocolate. The scent of the number of times she will make you feel.
Its fragrance also refreshes the body and body. Well, hardly any girl does not like chocolate, but if your girlfriend is one of them, instead of gifting a chocolate box, cake or pastry, gift her a chocolate moisturizer. Whom she will use and your choice will also be appreciated.
The perfume option is the absolute best for girlfriends. Which is needed almost daily. So why not gift a fragrant perfume with chocolates this time as well.
Day 4- February 10, 2021 (Wednesday): Teddy Day
The fourth day of Valentine’s week or love week is celebrated as Teddy Day! Teddies are the cutest and most famous soft toys, loved by every girl. Gift a soft teddy to your girl, which will always remind her of you.
Day 5- February 11, 2021 (Thursday): Promise Day
The fifth day of Valentine’s week or love week Promise Day! On this, day lovers promise each other that they will always be together in every thick and thin of life. Take this day as an opportunity because the name of the day says it all!
Promise Day Shayari
I will forget themselves in love,
I promise your fame I will forget the world,
never try us in this party,
I will sake will forget the world-A-gathering.
I will always be in your heart,
our love will never be less, no
matter how sad the life may
be , I will always be with you.
Promise Day Wishes
I am forever grateful to God for letting me have you in my life. I promise to value and honor you like this forever. Happy promise day.
Day 6- February 12, 2021 (Friday): Hug Day
Hug Day is the sixth day of Valentine week celebrated on February 12. A comfortable hug speaks more than words. So go ahead, give your loved one a tender hug, letting him or her know that they’re loved, forever. Send your love virtually to your love ones through these messages, wishes, photos and status.
Day 7- February 13, 2021 (Saturday): Kiss Day
The seventh day of Valentine’s week is celebrated as a Kiss Day! The kiss day is all about giving kisses to make your bond stronger. So, celebrate this Kiss Day with your lover in the best way possible. On kiss day send these cute messages and wishes to bring smile on partner’s face.
Day 8- February 14, 2021 (Sunday): Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day, the day falls on February 14 every year, it is celebrated in memory of Saint Valentine, a 3rd-century Roman saint. It’s a day of joy, of the celebration of love and commitment, and the blissful excitement of finding one’s perfect mate. On these 8 days make every moment with each other unforgettable.