Vaccination of people of the age group for more than 18 years will start in the country from May 1. Registration for this starts on April 28. The central government has framed a new policy regarding this new system. All eligible Indian citizens can register on the Cowin APP cowin.gov.in or the Arogya Setu App to get the vaccine. So let’s know how you can register for a complete vaccine.
Register through the co-win portal in this way
– Click on register or sign in on the Co-Win website.
– Enter your mobile number and then click on GATE OTP. Enter OTP and click on Verify.
After this, enter your information with your photo ID proof on the ‘Register for Vaccination’ page.
– After registering, you will get the option to schedule an appointment. Click on the Schedule button.
– Enter your PIN-code and then click on Search. After this, the centers added with that PIN code will be visible to you.
– You select the date and time and click on confirm.
Note: A user can register four members for a vaccination with one login and can also reschedule the appointment easily.
Registration with the Arogya Setu app
– First of all, open the Arogya Setu app and then click on the Kovin tab given on the home screen.
– Select vaccination registration and then enter your phone number. You will receive an OTP and can validate yourself from it.
– ‘Register for vaccination’ will open, where after giving all your information, you click on ‘Register’.
– After registering, you will get the option to schedule an appointment. Click on the ‘Register’ button next to the name.
– Enter your PIN-code and click on search. After doing this you will see centers.
– You select the date-time and click on confirm. After doing this your appointment will be booked.