Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination i.e. TN DGE 11th class result was released at 9:30 am on Friday. This year 96 percent students have been successful. Last year, the overall result was 95 percent. In this sense, one percent increase has been done in the results this time. Along with the Tamil Nadu HSE Plus One, the board also released the Plus to Arrows result. You can check your result on the official board of the students board, tnresults.nic.in, dge1.tn.nic.in and dge2.tn.nic.in. However, so far no information has been revealed about the Tamilnadu SSLC 2020 result.
result – the result was 96 percent.
– 97.5 percent girls pass
– Boys pass percentage was 94.4.
– Results of 2716 schools out of 7249 were 100 percent.
Stream wise result –
96.33 percent students successful in science stream.
More than 8 lakh students
Tamil Nadu Board conducted the examination for class 11 in March. These examinations were conducted along with the tenth and twelfth examinations of the Tamil Nadu Board. This year more than 8 lakh students took part in Tamil Nadu Board’s class X examination.
How to check your result
1. Go to the official website of Tamil Nadu Board tnresults.nic.in.
2. On the home page (+!) Click on the link for March 2020 Results.
3. A new window will open, in which you will have to fill the roll number and date of birth.
4. After filling the details, submit button has to be pressed.
5. After pressing the submit button, the result will open on your screen.
6. Save the result to yourself.
7. Keeping the future needs in mind, take the print of the result as well as possible.
As far as the last year result of 11th class of Tamil Nadu Board is concerned, in the year 2019, 95 percent of the students were successful. Last year, 8 lakh 6 thousand 799 students had appeared in the examination of the eleventh. The result of 2019 was better than the year 2018. In 2019, 97.4 percent students were successful in the commerce stream, while the result of art was 95.12 percent. At the same time, 93.91 percent in science and 92.34 percent students in vocational courses were successful.