CBSE Syllabus: Plan to cut CBSE 10th and 12th standard syllabus by 50 percent, read full information

0
25
CBSE Syllabus CBSE is now considering to cut syllabus up to a total of 50 per cent in the annual examination for the 10th and 12th board academic session 2020-21. This decision is being taken due to non-reopening of schools due to Covid-19.
CBSE Syllabus CBSE is now considering to cut syllabus up to a total of 50 per cent in the annual examination for the 10th and 12th board academic session 2020-21. This decision is being taken due to non-reopening of schools due to Covid-19.

CBSE 10th and 12th standard Syllabus Plan to cut by 50 percent

CBSE Syllabus: 10th and 12th standard syllabus can be reduced once again by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). According to the CBSE Board, the syllabus of 10th and 12th can be cut again by up to 20 percent. Even before this, CBSE reduced the syllabus by 30 percent from class 9 to 12 in the month of July. CBSE is now considering to cut syllabus by a total of 50 percent in the annual examination for the academic session 2020-21 of the 10th and 12th board.

According to board officials, this decision is being taken due to the non-reopening of schools due to the growing transition of Covid-19. It was expected that the schools would open by September, but it is very unlikely to open in October. At present, online classes are also not running regularly. In such a situation, the syllabus of board examinations is being considered to reduce the pressure on the board candidates. According to media sources, it has also been agreed. At the same time, along with CBSE, CISCE is also planning to cut the syllabus of class 10th and 12th.

See Also: NEET Re-Exam 2020: NTA issues notice for re-examination and result

Let us know that there are a large number of students across the country who are not able to attend online classes. In such a situation, his studies have been disrupted to a great extent. The schools are also not aware of how the students are preparing for the board exams. Their weekly test and monthly test are also not happening. In such a situation, the schools are also unable to know which students are not preparing properly for which subject.

Significantly, in the month of July, CBSE reduced the syllabus by 30 percent from class 9 to 12. Subsequently, several other state boards including the ICSE Board also reduced the syllabus for the students of the 2020-21 academic year in view of the lockdown and loss of classes due to it.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here