SBI PO 2020 Prelims Results: State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the results of the first stage preliminary examination as part of the selection process for recruitment to Probationary Officer posts. SABI announced the PO Prelims Result 2020 on Monday, 19 January 2021. Candidates who appeared in the preliminary examination can see their SBI PO 2020 Prelims Result by visiting the official website of the bank, sbi.co.in or from the direct link given below. The link of the result has been activated. However, according to the latest information, due to very heavy traffic, there is a problem in opening the site at this time and the candidates are not able to check their results. In such a situation, they are advised to wait a little when the traffic is reduced, then the site will be open automatically.
Check SBI PO Prelims Result 2020 from this link
How to check SBI PO Prelims result 2020
Check result this way
- To check the result, first go to the official website i.e. sbi.co.in/careers.
- Here on the homepage, find the link on which SBI Probationary Officer Preliminary Exam Results.
- Clicking on this link will send you to a new page.
- Enter your requested details like registration number and password etc. on this new page.
- After this, press the submit button.
- SBI PO Pre Exam result will be displayed on your computer screen as soon as you press the submit button.
- Download it from here and take out a print for future.
- Those candidates who have passed the pre exam will now be called for the Mains exam. Information regarding the Men’s exam will be shared soon on the official website.
- Candidates are requested to keep checking the SBI website from time to time for the latest updates.
Explain that in the PO recruitment notification by State Bank of India, SBI PO Prelims Result 2020 was announced in the third week of January, according to which the results were released by the bank.
SBI PO Prelims Result 2020-2021: Important Details
SBI PO Preliminary Exam Date 04 January 05 & 06 2021
SBI PO Preliminary Exam Result January 2021 [Third Week]
SBI PO Mains Exam Date January 29, 2021
SBI PO Mains Result Date February 2021
SBI PO Final Result Date 2021 March
SBI PO Mains Exam
The SBIPO result for the preliminary examination has been declared by SBI and is now ready to conduct the main examination for all successful candidates. SBI PO is a three-tier recruitment process, where all the candidates have to go through these procedures. There are three stages – Prelims, Mains and Group Discussion and Interview. The second phase is the main examination which is tentatively scheduled for 29 January 2021.
SBI PO Mains exam pattern consists of both objective and subjective questions of total 250 marks. The candidates have to complete the paper in a total duration of 3.5 hours. Only those descriptive papers will be evaluated for the candidates who want the minimum marks to pass the objective test and score sufficiently high according to the total marks in the objective test.