Today is important in the case of Sushant Singh Rajput. Sushant’s girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty filed a petition in the Supreme Court. Rhea requested the transfer of FIR lodged by Bihar Police to Mumbai. Also, the Supreme Court had to decide on the CBI investigation. On this petition, the Supreme Court has ordered the CBI to investigate.
Sushant Singh Rajput Case Hearing:
The Supreme Court, while giving the verdict in Sushant Singh Rajput case, has said that the CBI should investigate the matter. Rhea Chakraborty opposed this in her petition.
– The reaction of the people is coming in this matter. Ankita Lokhande has called this justice a victory. At the same time, Kangana Runot called it the victory of humanity.
– Supreme Court can give its verdict in Rhea Chakravarty’s case today. According to reports, the court is likely to give its verdict at around 11 pm on Wednesday.
– In this case was heard last Tuesday. During this time, the court asked all the parties to file replies. After this, all the parties filed their answers on Thursday.
In this case, senior advocate Maninder Singh on behalf of the government, AM Singhvi on behalf of the Maharashtra government, Shyam Dewan on behalf of Rhea Chakraborty and Vikas Singh on behalf of Sushant Singh’s family.
Rhea has filed a petition in the Supreme Court regarding the FIR registered against her in Bihar. Rhea demands that the case be transferred from Bihas to the Mumbai Police.
– Sushant Singh Rajput’s father KK Singh has lodged an FIR against Rhea Chakraborty in Patna. In this, he has made serious allegations against Rhea for abetting Suhant and committing suicide.
Rhea Chakraborty has also opposed the CBI investigation in her petition. The petition has argued that all the transactions have taken place in Mumbai, so the Patna Police has no jurisdiction to investigate.
– CBI has appealed to the court to continue the investigation of CBI and ED. The CBI said the plea was not correct and fit to be dismissed for several reasons. Significantly, after the recommendation of the Bihar government, the Central Government has ordered a CBI inquiry. At the same time, Idi is also investigating this case with money laundering angle.