Wuhan, IANS. Some bus routes have been opened after nearly two months in Wuhan battling the Corona virus. Please tell that Corona has been wreaking havoc in Wuhan for a long time, due to which a complete lockdown was implemented here. Now after the situation is under some control, the transport facility has been started. According to the Xinhua News Agency, the local transport authority has opened 36 bus routes in Hubei, while bus service is being started gradually in other states.
It is being told that people traveling in buses have been asked to wear masks and scan health codes to avoid infection. Apart from this, subways and railway stations have been opened in Wuhan from Saturday. At the same time, China’s Civil Aviation Administration is going to start domestic flight service from March 29 in Hubei, although the services of Tianhe International Airport in Wuhan are still disrupted. CAAC said that domestic flights at Wuhan Airport will resume from April 8.
With this, the threat of COVID-19 in Wuhan has come from high level to medium level. In the midst of this, health authorities say that no positive cases of corona virus have been reported in any area of Wuhan and Hubei on Sunday. Due to a lack of cases, officials announced last week that travel restrictions in Wuhan would be lifted from April 8 after a two-month lockdown. Earlier on 23 January, unprecedented traffic restrictions were announced within Wuhan in an effort to end the epidemic, during which the city’s public transport and all outbound flights and trains were suspended here. Subsequently similar restrictions were also imposed in other areas of Hubei. As of Sunday, 82,057 cases have been confirmed in China, while 3,304 deaths have been recorded.