Government Jobs in Child Development Project
Office of Child Development Project Officer, Andaman and Nicobar Administration has issued advertisement for recruitment to various posts in ICDS (Tribal Project), Car Nicobar. According to an advertisement released by the office on 30 October 2020, applications have been invited for the recruitment of various staff at the Integrated Rehabilitation Center for Addicts (IRCA) in Nicobar district. The posts for which vacancies have been announced include recruitment of Project Coordinator cum Vocational Counselor, Accountant cum Clerk, Cook, Chowkidar, Housekeeping Staff and Medical Staff. Candidates wishing to apply for these posts can submit their application via email through the format provided on the official website of Andaman and Nicobar Administration, andaman.gov.in. The last date for application has been set as 15 November 2020.
Know the number of vacancies and salary
- Project Coordinator cum Vocational Counselor (1 post) – Rs 18000 per month
- Accountant cum Clerk (1 post) – Rs 10000 per month
- Cook (1 post) – Rs 8000 per month
- Chowkidar (2 posts) – Rs 8000 per month
- Housekeeping Staff (1 post) – Rs 8000 per month
- Doctor (not declared) – Rs 55000 per month
- Counselor Social Worker / Psychologist (2 posts) – Rs. 12500 / – pm.
- Yoga Therapist / Dance Teacher / Music Teacher / Art Teacher (Part Time) (1 post) – Rs 5000 per month
- Nurse (2 posts) – Rs 12000 per month
- Ward Boys (2 posts) – Rs 11000 per month
- Peer Educator (1 post) – Rs 9000 per month
How to apply
To apply for the recruitment of various staff in the Office of Child Development Project Officers of Andaman and Nicobar Administration, the candidates should download the format provided on the website on the official website and fill it completely and attach the documents required to the prescribed address. Have to be submitted. Candidates can also email their application email id [email protected].