Geneva, Ep. The World Health Organization (WHO) has said that 95 percent of deaths from corona in Europe occurred in those over 60 years of age. However, young people should not be satisfied thinking that they will not get this disease. WHO Europe’s head of office, Dr. Hans Clugh, said on Thursday that the Corona virus has kept millions of people imprisoned at home, while the world economy has collapsed. Age alone is not a factor in its grip. It is wrong to believe that this will affect the elderly.
At an online press conference in Copenhagen, Dr. Hans Clugh said that the youth should not think that they are invincible and cannot succumb to the disease. Dr. Klug has almost reiterated what WHO Director General Tedros Adhanum Ghebreyes has said.
This body of the United Nations says that ten to 15 percent of the infected people below the age of 50 years can have more or less outbreaks. At some places, a severe outbreak has been seen in those below 20 years of age. He needed intensive treatment. Some people even lost their lives. He said that according to the available data, 30,098 people have lost their lives in Europe so far. Most of these deaths occurred in Italy, France and Spain. Among these deaths, 95 per cent were over sixty years of age. While half of them were over 80 years old. However, a pleasant thing is that many people over the age of 100 have returned home after defeating the disease.