World Teachers Day Images
World Teachers’ Day, also known as ‘International Teachers’ Day’, is observed on October 5 every year to commemorate the works of teachers, scientists and professors all over the world. The first World Teachers’ Day was celebrated in 1994. Teachers are the guiding light for trainees. They show us the correct path and assist a person discover more about themselves. On this day, you can reveal your feeling towards your teachers by thanking them and presenting various sort of presents. Here are some famous quotes and 10 Best Gift Ideas for Teachers’ Day.
World Teachers Day 2020 Theme
World Teachers’ Day 2020 celebrate with the theme “Teachers: Leading in crisis, reimagining the future”. On this day several events organise to celebrate the teaching profession worldwide, take stock of achievements, and draw attention to the voices of teachers, who are at the heart of efforts to achieve the global education target of leaving no one behind.
Read Also: Teachers’ Day (India): The day is celebrated on the occasion of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan’s birthday
World Teachers Day Quotes
- You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul. – Swami Vivekananda
- Upon the subject of education, not presuming to dictate any plan or system respecting it, I can only say that I view it as the most important subject which we as a people may be engaged in. – Abraham Lincoln
- Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important. – Bill Gates
- Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, calibre, and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honor for me. – Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.- Albert Einstein
- The true teachers are those who help us think of ourselves. – Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- I have always felt the true teacher for a pupil is his teacher. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Those who educate children well are more to be honored than they who produce them; for these only gave them life, those the art of living well. – Aristotle