Railway recruitment exam 2020
Centralized employment notification in Ministerial and Isolated category under various recruitment advertisement released by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) in the year 2019 – the first phase of CEN 03/2019 examination is being conducted today, 15 December 2020. is. Stage CBT 1 exam for RRB MI 2019-20 in the first phase will run till December 18. A total of 354 centers have been set up for the first phase examination and 1.03 lakh candidates will appear in the examination for a total of 1663 posts. RRB MI Admit Card 2020 has been issued by the board for the candidates going to appear in the examination. Candidates who have not yet downloaded in various railway recruitment zones can download their admit card from the centralized link.
On the other hand, the Railway Recruitment Board has issued instructions related to Kovid-19 for the candidates going to appear in the Ministerial and Isolated Category Computer Based Test (CBT) 1, which is mandatory for all the candidates to follow. According to the official information released by the board on December 11, all the candidates will have to implement precautions and protective measures in the wake of the Kovid-19 epidemic by the central and state governments. Some of the following are:
- It is mandatory for all to follow social distance.
- Cover the mouth and the nock with a mask or decision cover. However, the mask and face cover have to be removed at the time of checking during admission and during examination.
- Use hand sanitizer. You can take a sanitizer with you in a 50 mL transparent vial.
- The temperature of the candidates will be checked at the time of admission at the examination center. Admission will not be granted if the temperature exceeds the prescribed limit.
- Candidates will have to sign self-declaration related to Kovid-19 and take it with them.
- No admission will be granted without it.
- After the examination of one shift at the examination centers, the entire center will be sanitized before the second shift examination.